Here inside the article, we have discussed about How to fix Microsoft store when it won’t download any apps from pc or laptop
The Microsoft Store wants to be the go-to site for applications on Windows, but it may be difficult to get apps at times.
This problem can be caused by a variety of circumstances, including faulty system settings, a damaged Store cache database, security software preventing the connection, and others. Whatever the cause, we have provided a variety of options to assist in resolving the issue.
Can’t install applications from Microsoft Store
- Prior to applying some other arrangements we suggest restarting your PC that fixes the issue assuming that a transitory error causing the issue.
- Check and ensure you have a steady web association with download applications, games, or application refreshes from the Microsoft server.
- Impair security programming and separate from VPN (whenever arranged) to sidestep if geo-obstructing causing the issue.
- On the off chance that you are getting an Error while download or introduce any application, log out from the Microsoft Store and afterward sign in again with your Microsoft account.
Tips to solve the problems of apps downloading from Microsoft store
If you’re using Windows 11 and you’re facing problems with an apps from Microsoft Store, Follow these steps to solve the problem.
How to fix issues downloading applications when you reset your Microsoft Store account
To sign out and sign back in to the Microsoft Store to determine download issues, follow these means:
- Open Microsoft Store.
- Click on the profile symbol at the upper right and select your options.
- Click the Logout choice.
- Click on the profile symbol in the upper right corner and select the Sign in choice.
- Select your Microsoft account.
- Click the Continue button.
- When you complete the means, take a stab at downloading the application once more and it ought to now begin downloading once more.
Resetting the Microsoft Store Cache
Close the store and do this:
- Open Home.
- Look for Command Prompt, right-click on the top outcome and select the Run as administration choice.
- Type the accompanying order and press Enter: wsreset , we have mentioned image. See Repair or Remove programs in Windows.
- Subsequent to finishing the means, you can check if the applications are downloading and are not generally stuck.
Microsoft Store Troubleshooter
To fix stuck or forthcoming applications with the investigator, follow these means:
- Open Configuration.
- Click Update and Security.
- Click Troubleshoot For more info, see Your app doesn’t work with Windows.
- In the “Find and fix different issues” area, select the Windows Store Apps thing. Speedy Tip: If you’re running the Windows 10 May 2020 Update, you’ll have to tap the “Extra Troubleshooter” choice to get to the choice.
- Click the Run the Troubleshooter button.
- Go on with the on-screen directions (if applicable).
- When you complete the means, the investigator will examine, identify, and resolve any issues with the Microsoft Store application.
Resetting Microsoft Store
In the simple steps that the means above didn’t fix the issue you’re actually seeing stuck forthcoming or downloaded applications, you can reset the Microsoft Store application utilizing the Settings application.
- Open setup.
- Click on Applications.
- Click Apps and Features.
- In the “Applications and elements” segment, select the Microsoft Store application.
- Click the Advanced Options interface.
- In the “Reset” area, click the Reset button.
- In the wake of finishing the means, the application will reset and erase the application information to determine normal issues when it isn’t working as expected.
The most effective method to fix issues downloading applications while reinstalling Microsoft Store
To reinstall the Microsoft Store application, follow these means:
- Open Home.
- Look for PowerShell, right-click on the top outcome and select the Run as director choice.
- Type the accompanying order to uninstall the Microsoft Store application and press Enter:Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore | Remove AppxPackage
- Once more, type the accompanying order to introduce Microsoft Store and press Enter: Add-AppxPackage – register “C:Program FilesWindowsAppsMicrosoft.WindowsStore*AppxManifest.xml” – DisableDevelopmentMode
- When you complete the means, the application ought to reset to your Windows 10 establishment, and in the event that all that turns out great, applications ought to never again get stuck downloading.
I hope this post, How to Fix the Microsoft Store When It Won’t Download Apps, was helpful. If you answered no, you may ask any question about this topic in the contact forum area. And if you answered yes, please help us by sharing this information with your friends and family.